A Jewish Community is shaped by its members. This is our tradition. Throughout the years our Jewish identity has been bound to the community and, even today, its survival depends on it.
Joining Bet Shalom has a profound meaning that goes beyond the fact of “paying to obtain certain services”. Our idea of kehilah is based in the quality and depth of interpersonal relationships, the richness of community life that helps us to build our Jewish identity, and in the tikum olam practice that make us better human beings giving an ethical sense to our practice of Judaism.
En Bet Shalom we know that our members are our strength. Of course, we are also a modern Jewish Community that tries to meet the needs of its members offering a welcoming, creative and caring environment.
In our kehilah you will find a way to express and live your Judaism taking part in all the programmed activities and enjoying the benefits as a member:
- Tefilah Oneg Shabbat
- Religious services and activities for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, Sukkot, Simjah Torah,
- Hanukkah, Tu Bishvat, Purim, Passover, Yom HaShoah, Yom Hazicaron and Yom Hatsmaut,
- Shavuot, Tishabeav.
- Services that include all the Jewish life cycle: brit milah, bar and bat mitzvah, weddings, family commemorations, hevrah kadishah, funerals and remembering ceremonies. Education and training (nursery school, Hebrew courses and adult training)
- Our own funeral premises
- Resources Centre: library, video library, work-centre
- Jewish cooking for family activities
- Cultural activities: courses, lectures, seminaries, cine-forum
- Social live: trips, gastronomic experiences, single meetings...
- Professional contacts (health, coaching, consultants…).
- Hiring rooms in the community premises (work-centre, celebrations…)
- Catering Service
Bet Shalom is your home. We want you to actively participate, giving your opinion, proposing, being part of our community.
How I became a member?
Joining us is very easy, you just have to contact here and we will call you back.
Method of payment
In Bet Shalom we have different fees depending on your economic status. Contact us here and we can talk about it.
You may deduct the fees and donations from your income tax return.
Usually, we will ask you to pay the monthly fee by direct debit.